Agriculture Technology for an Environmentally Challenged Future
We are Aeroponics Integrated Systems Inc., a startup agriculture technology company engaged in creating advanced aeroponic growing technology for indoor and outdoor agriculture.
The future of Agriculture is indoors. Climate change can be seen in the melting Arctic permafrost, Alaskan heat waves, and in the more temperate regions where enduring drought has created severe water shortages. Our own Sunbelt states are finding it necessary to impose a moratorium on new agriculture and to limit water usage by existing farms. Earth’s atmosphere that had protected us from the heat and burning radiation of the Sun is disappearing. Already, temperatures in areas of our country are setting new record highs and rapidly becoming dangerous to all living things. Outdoor agriculture may be impossible in as soon as 5 years.
Technology is the solution to growing food for our population as well as for larger populations in other parts of the world where climate change has had a far more disturbing impact.
- AIS systems use 40% of the water normally used in indoor cultivation.
- Most of the water it uses actually goes into the plant with virtually no waste.
- The system generates at least 100% additional production yield over hydroponics.
- The system enables one additional crop harvest per year.
- Multiple safeguards in the AIS system creates industry leading reliability.
- Nutrient application with no clogging or sludge build-up.
- AIS-grown food crops can be considered “organic” produce.
The system can be used in all forms of agriculture from vegetables and fruits, to coffee, to hemp and cannabis growing — our system produces at least twice the yield of any other indoor system. It can also be delivered in the form of a “farm-in-a-box” anywhere in the world.
We invite you to learn more about our company, and to contact us if we can assist you in any way.